A bank that boasts of a dynamic international profile particularly in South Eastern Europe and the Eastern Mediterranean, is currently looking for a Regulatory Reporting Analyst to join their finance team
- Be responsible for the maintenance of the creditors’ ledger, request of payment orders by swift, issue of bank cheques to suppliers, checking accuracy of invoices before payment is remitted, inputting of payment transactions into the Bank’s core banking system and proper filling of suppliers’ invoices and manual entry slips.
- Be responsible for the preparation of the regulatory reporting to the Central bank of Malta, namely the monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual MFI returns in accordance with banking Rule 6.
- Would be responsible for the action and input into the core system
- Is responsible for the preparation of the management accounts in the absence of the Assistant Finance Manager.
Experience and requirements:
- The ideal candidate possesses a University Degree or equivalent Degree in Banking, Finance, Accounting, Economics or Business Administration and/or Professional qualification ax: ACCA (Member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants).
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
- The ideal candidate must possess a minimum of three years of experience in a similar role