|Job Title:||Regulatory Manager|
|Contact Name:||Nikki Farrugia|
|Job Published:||January 24, 2020 11:06|
A well established international company is seeking a Regulatory Manager to join their local team.
Responsibilities will be:
- Develop and expand the existing portfolio of clients to offer regulatory support services, with the intention to reach an ambitious growth plan;
- Follow closely local and international regulatory updates that affect the industries we operate in and in particular our clients;
- Draft and review Policies and Procedures, Registers, Business Risk assessments and compliance monitoring programmes of investment funds, asset managers and other licenced entities;
- Acting as a trusted advisor and consultant to our clients in terms of regulatory challenges;
- Develop our current systems and procedures to cope with the increased demand from our clients;
- Ensure the integrity and quality of the regulatory reporting;
- Review and challenge processes for the Regulatory Reporting deliverables in order to develop the controls in place;
- Ensure proper communication on regulatory changes throughout the organization;
- Act as a compliance officer and Money Laundering Reporting Officer on various clients.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Degree in Law, Accountancy, Economics or Banking and Finance;
- At least 4 years’ experience working in the field of Regulatory Services in Malta;
- You show a high interest in regulatory and compliance topics.
For more information please contact Nikki on email@example.com