12 days ago
One of the largest financial services groups, operating in 20 countries across Africa is looking for a Regulatory and Reporting Manager. He/She will have to ensure that the reporting requirements to the regulatory authorities.
- Prepare daily, weekly, fortnightly, monthly, quarterly, half yearly and yearly regulatory reports to the in country.
- Prepare monthly reports for regulatory reporting.
- Monitor capital adequacy levels and report discrepancies to the line manager.
- Prepare capital adequacy paper and simulations for Assets and Liability Committee (ALCO).
- Facilitate internal / external regulatory audit by providing the information and explanations required.
- Liaise with the in country regulator on all matters relating to regulatory reporting and communicate to all area’s concerned.
- Keep abreast of any new guidelines and legislation. Identify implications thereof for the company and document new processes as a result and advise stakeholders.
- Ensure adherence to legislation in the preparation of the Annual Financial Statements.
- Minimum 5yrs experience in a similar field coupled with managerial experience