22 days ago
For our office in Malta, we are currently looking for an aspiring Registry Agent to join our growing ADConnect team. We offer a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
As a Registry Agent you will be in charge of electronic filing for Luxembourg clients. You will be part of an international team and will report to the Manager in Luxembourg. As a Registry Agent you will be responsible for the following:
- Preparation of extracts for publication, requisition forms and other document relating to company’s decision and law requirements;
- Electronic filing of required documentation related to financial statements on dedicated platforms;
- Communication with Luxembourg teams for gathering of information;
- Upload documents in our document management system;
- Provide finance department with updated invoices for client allocation.
- You have a Degree or Diploma in an Administrative field;
- Must have at least 2-3 years of experience working in an Administrative role. Preference would be given to candidates who have experience in the Financial Services Industry;
- Must be fluent in verbal and written communication of French and English;
- Able to work remotely with minimal supervision;
- You are meticulous and organised;
- You are flexible team player who enjoys working with an international team.