|Job Title:||Registry Agent|
|Contact Name:||Apply Here|
|Job Published:||September 25, 2017 08:47|
As a Registry Agent you will be in charge of electronic filing for Luxembourg clients. You will be part of an international team and will report to the Manager in Luxembourg. As a Registry Agent you will be responsible for the following:
- Preparation of extracts for publication, requisition forms and other document relating to company’s decision and law requirements;
- Electronic filing of required documentation related to financial statements on dedicated platforms;
- Communication with Luxembourg teams for gathering of information;
- Upload documents in our document management system;
- Provide finance department with updated invoices for client allocation.
- You have a Degree or Diploma in an Administrative field;
- Must have at least 2-3 years of experience working in an Administrative role. Preference would be given to candidates who have experience in the Financial Services Industry;
- Must be fluent in verbal and written communication of French and English;
- Able to work remotely with minimal supervision;
- You are meticulous and organised;
- You are flexible team player who enjoys working with an international team.
We offer a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. The client, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at this company.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's