About People and Culture
The People and Culture function within the MFSA is responsible for recruitment, retention, and reward. It acts as a business partner whilst ensuring compliance with the local legislation & MFSA’s Ethics Framework.
- The Recruitment Specialist will be entrusted with responsibilities relating to the following duties:
- Conduct the ongoing recruitment process, including candidate screening, interviewing, technical assessments and background checks;
- Maintain existing relationships with recruitment agencies and create strategic partnerships that would gain access to more talent;
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection processes;
- Coordinate with Heads of the offices on future hiring needs;
- Participate in job fairs and career events;
- Assisting and providing input to senior management on ‘ad hoc’ issued related to Human Resources;
We are looking for candidates matching the following criteria:
- A solid academic background in Human Resources or Business Management
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience specifically in recruitment
- Solid experience in conducting different types of interviews
- A driven individual, with an evident commercial acumen
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organization & time-management skills
- Strong decision-making skills
If you do not have the necessary academic or professional qualifications but you have at least 7 years of relevant experience in a related area, we would still be interested in speaking with you.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. MFSA, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact email@example.com, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at MFSA.