Records Management Officer within Administration
|Job Title:||Records Management Officer within Administration|
|Job Published:||May 13, 2019 15:48|
About the Records Office / Registry
The Records Office is administratively responsible for the management of physical records across their complete life cycle – from receipt, to classification, digitisation, distribution, preservation/archiving and safe disposal according to MFSA’s records management policy and in accordance with enterprise data classification and records management taxonomies established by the Authority’s Data Governance Committee. It is also responsible for centrally handling and routing of non-record paper documents received by MFSA to the rest of the organisation whether through digitisation workflows or traditional methods.
The Records Management Officer is responsible for the following:
- The development, implementation and maintenance of the records management procedures as a governance instrument and to provide guidance to MFSA employees
- Paper document digitisation workflows, including enrichment through embedded and external metadata, using enterprise scanning equipment and software tools
- Maintenance and upkeep of MFSA’s archives, ensuring organised filing and controlled access to archived records through a records management system Classification and indexing of records
- Retention and secure disposal schedules
- Records Office staff training and supervision Adoption of standards in records management
- Compliance with relevant legislation, regulations and standards
We are looking for candidates with solid academic background in archives and records management.
The role calls for an academic qualification in a relevant field of study at National Qualification Framework Level six (6) or better, duly certified by the Malta Qualifications Recognition Information Centre (MQRIC) or a widely recognised professional qualification at a comparable level.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. MFSA, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact email@example.com, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at MFSA.
You will also possess a minimum of three (3) years working in a similar senior role. Candidates with longer working experience relevant to the role will be preferred. If you do not have the necessary academic or professional qualifications but you have at least seven (7) years of relevant experience, we would still be interested in speaking with you.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Analyst (Enforcement) within Enforcement
Analyst (Onsite Supervision) within Banking Supervision Unit
Junior Assistant within Securities and Markets Supervision
Analyst (Policy) within Banking Supervision Unit
Analyst (Trusts and CSPs) within Authorisation Unit