Credorax Bank Ltd is an established partner of VISA and MasterCard which provides Businesses with tailor- made solutions that allow them to process payments in their shops and on their websites.
The company is now seeking to recruit a Reconciliations Officer to join the Finance Operations Client Services team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Reconciliation of Merchant and PSP balances
- Preparation of reports for internal and external stakeholders
- Resolve any escalated financial queries raised by our clients
- Preparation of Merchant and Partner statements
- Assist the Finance Operations team with preparation of audit documents
- Other ad hoc tasks delegated by the manager
- Have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office, Access and Excel in particular;
- Previous experience within the Financial Services Industry would be ideal;
- A banking or finance qualification would be an asset
- Possess excellent organizational and interpersonal communication skills;
- Be highly organized, pro-active self-starter, able to work on own initiative, and excellent
- attention to detail;
- Be a team player, flexible, and able to meet strict deadlines.
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications, experience and personal
attributes will be offered.
Suitable candidates should email their CV together with an application letter addressed to the Human Resources Department.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. The client, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact email@example.com, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at this company.