Seeking to employ a Reconciliation/Custody Intern to join a leading financial services institution serving over 17 million customers in 3200 branches worldwide.
The chosen candidate will be assisting in:
- Trade execution and Trade settlement
- Safe Keeping
- Custody of securities
- Monitoring of client portfolios (funds and corporate)
- Reconciliations of client accounts held in custody with other institutions
- Reconciliations of portfolios against positions held with fund administrators
- Verify NAV
- Setting up of securities in the bank’s IT systems
- Make payments from time to time
- Read and analyze offering supplements and memorandums of funds.
- Accounts A’Level
- Pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Banking and Finance