|Contact Name:||Deborah Melinda Arlanda|
|Job Published:||March 11, 2019 05:15|
We are looking for a JS React Developer who would be able to efficiently fulfill all given tasks independently, but who will also be willing to learn constantly and keep up with new technological trends. The person should be able to work and coordinate their own activities on multiple projects simultaneously. It is very important that the person communicates well with the entire team and is actively involved in analysis of the project demands.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Employee on this position should be able to implement interactive pages and organize them in form of routes and views for better user experience.
- Organize data flow on web and mobile applications and handle communication with API services (JSON).
- Recognize common components used throughout the system and separate them into independent (or dependent) modules for better code reusability.
Qualifications and experience requirements:
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Problem solving skills
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Basic/Intermediate knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Cares about user experience
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
Skills and attributes:
- Knowledge of React
- Node Package Manager
- Asynchronous development
- Webpack, Babel
- Experience and knowledge of Modules
- Experience with React-Native is a plus
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's