Radio Mobile Engineer [Radio Frequency Engineer]
|Job Title:||Radio Mobile Engineer [Radio Frequency Engineer]|
|Contact Name:||Deeya Bheeroo-Hulloowan|
|Job Published:||August 29, 2017 13:21|
A company in the telecommunication sector is looking for a Radio Mobile Engineer [Radio Frequency Engineer] to join their team.
The main responsibilities are:
- Maintain our radio equipment database and documents up to date
- Perform configuration and monitoring of microwave equipment
- Perform routing audit of the 2G/3G/4G network
- Implement and improve network monitoring tools
- Implement automation script for activities such as network roll-outs, massive parameters changes
- Monitor and troubleshoot network performance based on drive test, KPI, customer complaints.
Required Skills / Experience:
- Master radio mobile system (2G/3G/4G)
- Understanding of radio planning tools (Aircom Asset/Forsk Atoll)
- Hand-on knowledge of drive test tool (TEMS/Nemo/Swissqual)
- Experience in huawei radio equipment and OMC (U2000, BTS3900, and SC6900)
- Knowledge on Microwave equipment (Alcatel lucent)
- Good understanding of web/db development/programming
- 3 years minimum working as Network Engineer
Interested candidates are invited to apply directly on the website or email your CV to Deeya on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's