about 1 month ago
Our Client, a digital commerce and creative design consultancy with global reach and experience, is looking to hire a QA Lead.
- Establish and evolve formal QA processes, ensuring that the team is using industry-accepted best practices, including Agile Practices.
- Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met.
- - Act as key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases, providing QA services and coordinating QA resources internally and with different Project teams.
- Lead and mentor QA members, assist them to deliver their work and ensuring all deliverables met the deadline.
- Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (manual and automated) based on requirements.
- Responsible for creating test scenarios in a manner which can be used by client as well as ensuring out of scope functionalities are highlighted properly.
- Lead the daily standup call from functional point of view.
- Also, responsible for building a strong QA team, involve in recruitment of excellent QA resources for the team and mentoring them.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- 6+ years' experience in Quality Assurance, out of which at least 3 years in a lead role.
- Ability to apply QA best practices, can create tests plans, test cases, interactive test reports, as well as can automate processes
- Has strong troubleshooting skills
- Having experience in applying Agile testing methodologies
- Experience of automation or HTML/CSS, PHP would be of advantage
- Advance Excel and basic SQL knowledge are mandatory
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are mandatory
- Experienced in building technical documentation and key performance metrics
- Degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering
- Interested Candidates are invited to apply directly on our Castille Website or contact Deeya for more details.