|Job Title:||QA Executive|
|Contact Name:||Marianne Koessler|
|Job Published:||June 05, 2019 12:16|
A top platform provider in the Gaming industry continues to expand and they are looking for a QA Executive. The future candidate will be part of the Product Assurance Team which team handles any pre-live issues whilst customers are testing.
- Opportunity to join a leading and innovative gaming platform company, that has been awarded for their performance in the IT field,
- Chance to be part of a dynamic team and develop professionally in a challenging and fast-paced environment,
- Competitive salary, health insurance, sports and social events, flexible working hours.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts,
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs,
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions,
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by clients,
- Follow-up and update customer status and information,
- Support the client to integrate with the product,
- Support the client during project cycles by reviewing all requests,
- Document and monitor client configurations, and provide information to the rest of the teams,
- Verify version after each deployment and give a Go/No Go decision,
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies,
- Be able to travel and support client on site.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject,
- 3 years of experiences in software development and/or software quality assurance,
- Proven work experience as a customer support role,
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing,
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes,
- Solid knowledge of MySQL and .Net (C#) languages,
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process,
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues,
- Tech savvy with working knowledge of office automation products, databases and remote control,
- Fluent in English both verbal and written.
Find more Jobs in Malta