The chosen QA Engineer will be responsible for testing and evaluating the software applications and systems developed internally or by the clients. You will be required to write, implement and track test plans, test processes and procedures.
- Create and maintain QA test plans based on documented business requirements and design specifications
- Implement and evaluate approaches to testing strategies in the test environments
- May be required to act as project owner for various client web applications
- Create detailed test requirements and test cases for various types and levels of testing
- Maintain existing test requirements and test cases incorporating previously prepared test scripts for regression testing
- Provide peer review of Test Products (e.g. Test Requirements, Test Cases, Project Closure Reports) produced by other team members
- Define, document, verify, and execute test cases on the implemented tool
- Perform software testing according to documented QA test plans, including functional, regression, integration and sanity testing in the required environments
- Detect and report defects through defect tracking tool
- Verify reported defects and issues when fixed, and document test procedures to verify problem fixes
- Troubleshoot defects and root cause analysis.
- Detect scope changes and escalate issues in a timely manner.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor in IT or any relevant field
- ISEB foundation certificate is a plus
- At least 2 years experience in testing web applications / web banners
- Experience in working as part of scrum team desirable
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) in French and English
- Be a detail-oriented person with the ability to perform multi-tasks
- Have strong analytical skills to understand QA principals, processes, methodologies, and planning
- Working Hours: 12:00 – 21:00