2 months ago
A top platform provider in the Gaming industry is expanding the QA team.
The QA Engineer will be responsible for developing and implementing exploratory and automated tests. This is a key role in the product development process and it includes conducting tests before product launches, making sure that the software runs efficiently and up to the client’s expectations.
- Opportunity to join a leading and innovative gaming platform company, that has been awarded for their performance in the IT field
- Chance to be part of a dynamic team and develop professionally in a challenging and fast-paced environment
- Competitive salary, health insurance, sports and social events, flexible working hours
- Design and apply tests, debug and correct accordingly
- Review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics
- Monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Develop and implement testing processes for new and existing products
- Prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Recognize, document and track bugs
- Monitor debugging process results
- Perform regression testing.
- Liaise with internal teams to identify system requirements
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Train users to implement solutions
- Experience in software development and software quality assurance
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience in writing test plans and cases
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Analytical mindset, proactivity, self-motivated and results driven
- Social skills, ability to work in a team, flexibility, positive attitude, with great communication skills and fluency in English, both written and oral
If you would like to apply or refer someone, kindly contact Veronica on email@example.com