A leading FinTech company is expanding its team.
The QA Automation Engineer will be responsible for building a more efficient and inclusive payment infrastructure; building new products, adding and improving features, escalating and maintaining the systems.
- Design and implement an automation framework
- Design, write and maintain test scripts for automated testing
- Work with the product managers to design, develop and document comprehensive test plans, Scenarios, data and expected outcomes to ensure our products comply with documented requirements
- Release management, including the scheduling, coordination and management of releases for the products, ensuring each release meets quality standards
- Some manual testing as required
- 2+ years of experience working as a QA Automation Engineer
- Experience in unit testing, UI testing and integration testing of APIs
- Experience executing and monitoring automated test suites using tools such as Jenkins, Bamboo, Extent, and TestNG
- Knowledgeable in Java and Selenium
- Experience working with relational databases, such as MySQL
- Strong communication & collaboration skills, a true team player, adaptable and flexible. Eager to take on new challenges and stay up to date with the new technologies and developments in the field
- It will be considered an asset:
- Experience in performance and scalability testing
- Experience in security penetration testing