Castille’s client is looking for a Project Support Officer to lead and conduct the administrative aspects of the PMQ team coordinating with all project team members.
- Provide high quality administrative and project support to the PMQ Team.
- Support the PMQ team to construct, format and disseminate project schedules, progress reports through the provision of accurate and timely information
- Deliver all administration through the organisation of meetings, minute taking and proactive follow-up action
- Enhancing project stakeholder relationships
- Assisting in relevant internal and external projects, services and efforts to provide intelligence and reinforcement
- Precisely and with diplomacy liaise with stakeholders
- Dealing with sensitive information
- Leading all members of the programme to follow all relevant policies and procedures
- Suggesting improvement areas and maintain project related data and contributing to discourse accordingly
- Academic qualification in Business, IT and/or Change Management
- 2 years experience in Project Management
- Adept in business modelling, business process improvements techniques, change implementation and planning, data analysis, organizational design, requirements definition, stakeholder relationship management and system design;
- Competent with methods and techniques for preparing statements of requirements both orally and in writing
- Acquainted with standards associated with IT activity
- Awareness of the uses of IT within the financial services industry