The world-class technologies and the combined expertise of 67,000 employees in 56 countries make our client a key player in assuring the security of citizens, infrastructure and nations. Is part of a leading international electronics and systems group serving the defence, aerospace and space, security, and transport markets throughout the world.
The core purpose of this position is to provide a safe working environment for all personnel working on projects.
You will be involved in a broad range of projects from bid through to project completion.
· Develop and monitor targets and objectives and review management system effectiveness, ensuring that all corrective actions are completed. Engage with internal and external stakeholders on all matters affecting the project.
· Ensure that all personnel receive induction and training and maintain an up to date knowledge of relevant legal, regulatory and company requirements and inform staff of changes to these requirements.
· Provide technical expertise and professional advice on rail and construction issues while ensuring compliance with legislative, contractual, customer and site requirements.
Key Skills and Experience:
Holding a Degree or Graduate Diploma in relevant science or as equivalent, you will have a minimum 7 years demonstrated experience operating in a senior role in a high-risk industry (rail, construction, mining, oil/gas, similar) on green and brownfield projects, and in particular on rail or transport projects.
· Demonstrable knowledge and extensive experience, management systems and relevant legislation.
· Working collaboratively with Site Installation Manager, subcontractors and customers is core to effectively driving and delivering on the above.
· Management of activities and personnel across multiple sites managing and monitoring subcontractors.
· Experience and demonstrated ability in people management, communication, presentation, report writing, investigation and audit skills.