A software provider to the hospitality industry is currently looking for a Project Manager.
- Holistic management of website projects from start to finish from the scoping of the project, to the scheduling of the relevant tasks on the members concerned, to constantly communicating with the client on the deliverable achieved so far and finally to the release of the product at end stage.
- Keeping an open line of communication with the client once the project kicks off, in order to keep them updated with the progress so far and to discuss any changes which they would like to affect within the scope of the agreed project.
- Liaising on the possible launch date of the project and informing all stakeholders involved what is going to happen on the day.
- Manage and deliver training sessions on the Content Management System (CMS) to both new clients and current ones who might need a refresher session.
- Updating the accounts department with any changes in the status of a client, especially if they are decommissioning any of our services.
- Raising invoices for any new projects which are confirmed directly by the client.
- Coordinating the onboarding of a new project which entails the development of a website
- Assisting the team in any issues which might rise from time to time, especially those linked with the web portal and digital marketing but not limited to these two mentioned products.
- Communication & coordination of involved third party providers for cross-company projects
- Clarification of any functionality which is needed for a website project.
- Strong analytical, organizational, communication and people skills required
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies, products and procedures
- Ability to work and thrive in a multi-tasked and fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in another European language preferred
- Experience with HTML
- Experience in basic imagery manipulation
- Working knowledge of Digital Marketing.