11 days ago
Advisory firm is currently looking for a Project Manager due to growth within the company’s.
- Developing and updating of the project procurement and implementation plan
- Liaising with stakeholders responsible for the implementation
- Organising and reporting of meetings with key stakeholders of the project
- Coordinating the administrative work in relation to the project, liaise with all the stakeholders involved, and organising meetings with all parties concerned as necessary
- Monitoring the costs, time schedule and quality of work performed, and the proposing of suggestions and possible implementation, for better performance of the assigned projects
- Assisting in the project team in recording, storing and providing information to monitoring bodies and key stakeholders
- Submitting quarterly reports.
- Minimum of MQF Level 6 or equivalent in Business or Management or Project Management;
- Minimum of MQF Level 3 in English and/or Maltese
- An MQF Level 7 in the aforementioned areas and any other industry accredited certifications including Prince2 or any other project management certifications would be considered an asset.