18 days ago
A Project Leader is required to join an established firm in financial services.
- Carrying out all assigned tasks efficiently and effectively, in adherence with internal policies and procedures.
- Participating in the design and implementation of process improvements for the team
- Assisting the Project Manager with controlling the budgets associated with projects and programmes being delivered
- Coordinating and participating in the selection of software products, services and hardware that meet the firms requirements
- Building relationships and liaise with various stakeholders across the business to ensure cohesion and drive a collaborative work environment.
- Performing any duties that may be assigned to him/her from line management from time to time.