Established firm in Financial Services is currently looking for a Project Leader who will be reporting to the Chief Information Officer and will be involved in several cross functional activities.
- Leading and defining the planning and project implementation
- Managing changes to schedules as necessary to achieve new targets
- Identifying risks and come up with solutions to minimise them;
- Leading and constructing the implementation of projects through the bringing together of internal and external resources;
- Management of project budget, resources and timelines
- Tracking of project deliverables using appropriate tools
- Presenting timely reports defining progress, problems and solutions
- Managing projects closure review, analysis and lessons learnt
- Degree in Business Management or similar.
- PRINCE II / AgilePM certification is a plus, but not required
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent time management and organization
- Able and willing to travel abroad and work outside normal hours when necessary
- Ability to work within a team