|Job Title:||Programme Manager|
|Job Published:||February 15, 2018 14:00|
The Bank would like to invite interested candidates to submit their application for the role of Programme Manager.
- A degree in IT and/or a recognised professional IT qualification and at least 5 years’ experience managing projects in a corporate IT environment;
- IT project management skills including planning, monitoring and control, procurement, risk management, financial management, time management, quality management, human resource management, change management, problem-solving, and effective decision making under pressure;
- IT technical skills relevant to the software development life cycle, programming languages, and life cycle paradigms;
- Internationally recognised certification is required;
- Excellent communication, presentation and leadership skills;
- Strong negotiation and interviewing skills;
- The ability to resolve conflict and good mediation skills.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. The client, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact email@example.com, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at this company.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's