Bank of Valletta p.l.c. is developing a range of initiatives related to Anti Financial Crime, Anti Money Laundering and Combatting Terrorist Financing that will be delivered by a newly formed AML/CTF enhancement programme.
The selected PMO - Manager will be required to:
- Be highly efficient in resource planning and tasks assignment;
- Have knowledge of benefits, dependency mapping and risk management;
- Deliver excellent written/oral reports and presentations;
- Build lasting relationships with key stakeholders;
- Mediate disagreements and negotiate agreeable resolutions;
- Train and coach of Project Managers and PMO staff;
- Lead the team in adopting and using efficient Change Management methods;
- Communicate and interact at all levels of the organisation;
- Handle difficult personnel situations directly, using appropriate discretion & HR advice.
Interested applicants must possess:
- MQF Level 6 Qualification or higher in business or a related subject;
- At least 7 years experience of project management, with at least one project management role in a Blue Chip company;
- A strong demonstrable track record of planning, executing, controlling and closing projects and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with minimal supervision;
- Track record of managing a PMO office, including developing appropriate tools, benefits definition and realisation and financial management, experience of the complete lifecycle;
- Experience of project management using AGILE or PRINCE2 methodology or equivalent;
- Strong skills in creating and maintaining project and programme plans, including risks, actions, issues, dependencies.
The remuneration package will be in line with the skills, experience and qualifications of the selected candidate. Shortlisted candidates will be requested to attend an interview.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. BOV, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at BOV.