You'll get the opportunity to work in an international environment, at a 100% digital company that is the market leader within the online gaming industry.
When working with us, we promise you that you will never ever have a dull moment. By spinning multiple plates, you will always have your hands full. We promise you that you will learn a lot and that you will grow with us, both in your career and as a person. Working in one of the biggest online gaming companies in Malta, you will get first-hand experience on what it is that drives a successful company forward.
And of course, we promise you that you will join a GREAT team!
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
You will be responsible for effective digital campaigns collaborating with internal and external stakeholders. Strategy ideas, optimization, and recommendations will be meaningful in order to achieve the goals.
Working with Display and Video campaigns you will need to take care of setup, daily maintenance and troubleshoot.
In this role, you will focus on the goal and ideas on how to achieve the results in the best way possible.
YOU'RE GOOD AT
- 2-3 years’ experience in programmatic Trading;
- Ad Operations knowledge of DCM (Trafficking and Audience Management);
- Campaign management experience in DSPs (including Video DSPs), preferably AdForm;
- Experience in setting up dynamic retargeting campaigns;
- DMP knowledge and ideally experience working with one of the major players;
- Experience with analyzing campaign data;
- Problem-solving and technical skills;
- Working knowledge of direct buys;
- Keep abreast of industry trends by liaising regularly with publishers, data and tech partners.
A FLAVOUR OF WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Programmatic Trading
- Programmatic campaign setup, day to day management and result tracking;
- Analyze campaign results and share the insights with the stakeholders;
- Work closely with other programmatic managers and develop strategies for upcoming campaigns;
- Have commercial acumen to identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities.
Find more Jobs in Malta