For our office in Malta, we are currently looking for a Professional Assistant
A new opportunity has arisen to join Alter Domus Malta’s growing and dynamic Corporate Services Team. The candidate will be responsible for administrative duties for a number of our clients in our Corporate Services Department. Your role will include the following responsibilities:
- Assist in compilation of board minutes and preparation of board meetings of Alter Domus clients;
- Assist in all administrative tasks related to the teams within Corporate Services;
- Create and maintain filing and other office systems such as archiving;
- Contribute to keeping up to date our internal databases;
- Assist in corporate work on our clients such as the preparation of agenda, proxies and drafting minutes of the Board of Managers;
- Provide assistance in the billing process and monitoring of pending payments;
- Prepare, collect and send payment instructions to banks;
- Organise the signature of documents, including contracts under the supervision of the team.
- You have at least 2 years’ experience working in an administrative role. Preference would be given to candidates who have worked in the Financial Services industry;
- You have excellent knowledge of Excel, Power Point and Word;
- A committed team player, detail orientated and an effective communicator;
- You are organised, flexible and able to manage several skills;
- You demonstrate a reliable personality, focused on integrity and confidentiality;
- You are motivated and able to prioritize work assignments under minimal supervision.