Ideally suited for a self-motivated professional who has:
- Proven experience as a product owner, project manager and/or business analyst contributing to product vision, roadmap management, feature prioritisation and other strategic GTM initiatives;
- Passion for the ever-evolving world of financial services;
- Confidence working at the critical intersection of business and tech;
- Strong ability to break down complex problems into smaller, solvable subcomponents.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
A thrilling opportunity to:
- Define and own an emerging product development area, backed by the knowledge and support of a highly qualified and accomplished team;
- Leverage your intrapreneurial thinking to elevate the design and delivery of products and services for the ultimate benefit of both the company’s end customers and B2B partners;
- Gain invaluable industry exposure by joining an iGaming powerhouse.
YOU'RE GOOD AT
- Driving new roadmap initiatives from initiation to delivery;
- Keeping your backlog effective and groomed, and your acceptance criteria well defined;
- Highlighting and balancing risk and reward, spotting flaws and optimising flows;
- Ensuring partners and stakeholders are continuously kept up to date on key milestones, and product demos are consistently held;
- Cooperating and working with multiple departments and cross-functional teams.
Bonus points if you have:
- Product and/or project management certification(s);
- Deep familiarity with JIRA and confluence;
- Relevant work experience in the financial services industry;
- Startup experience;
- Experience working with remote development teams.
WHAT WE OFFER
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
Find more Jobs in Malta