Are you an ambitious and energetic individual looking to boost your career? GO's Digital Team is looking for a B2B Product Owner who will be reporting to the B2B Product Delivery Manager.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Interface with GO’s business teams to gather and define requirements and agree upon project scope and objectives.
- Assume leadership role and ownership of GO’s B2B program while facilitating cost savings through process re-engineering.
- Work closely with the various business teams in aligning and prioritizing investment and execution priorities.
- Document progress, scoping pages, status of work assignments, including gathering effort estimates on the tasks required;
- Managing project lifecycle i.e. scope, acceptance and deployment based on agreed requirements
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product by providing backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Assist manager in defining product vision, road-map and growth opportunities
- Work in an agile environment
The ideal candidate should preferably have:
- Working experience as a Scrum Product Owner
- Bachelor's Degree in IT or a similar field, or Have good knowledge and experience of GO business processes, products and automated solutions
- Well-developed knowledge and understanding of the telecommunications market, from both technical and business perspectives
- Demonstrated domain knowledge
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Be able to manage expectations and mediate between the different stakeholders interests.
- Be able to work under own initiative and with minimal supervision.