27 days ago
This is a cross-functional role that will interact with various teams across the organisation, such as Product Managers and Product Owners, Development Managers and Teams, Central Analytics, Business Intelligence, and Commercial stakeholders.
A TASTER OF WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Define plans and requirements, and lead the eventual execution of such plans, for the collection of all necessary data required to have a full understanding on the performance of our Sportsbook, and the eventual visualisation of such data to obtain useful information and actionable insights
- Work with product managers and product owners to define product performance metrics and benchmarks for each metric, ensuring that all metrics are actively being measured against these benchmarks and following up when they are not
- Define plans and requirements for the automated detection and alerting of broken experiences or significant deviations from benchmarks, and work across teams to deliver such capabilities
- Maintain a record of what is being properly tracked and monitored and what is not, recommending priorities for adding new tracking and monitoring capabilities
- Prepare and communicate reports on product and user journey performance
- Either through central analytics or on own initiative, perform detailed analysis on visible trends or to support ad-hoc requests from product stakeholders
- In collaboration with the Product Management and UX teams, develop and own the digital experimentation roadmap for improving the customer experience and core KPIs through A/B and multi-variate testing
- Contribute to the design and delivery of our analytics capabilities and tag management strategy
- Manage and prioritise the backlog of works for the development team responsible for the implementation of analytical and marketing tags and pixels and the set-up of digital experiments
- Take ownership for tools use specifically for analysing product performance and digital experimentation.
YOU'RE GOOD AT
- Product management, growth, CRO, and / or analytical roles;
- A/B and multivariate testing;
- Google Analytics;
- Using Business Intelligence and Operational Intelligence tools;
- Strong communication, presentation and planning skills;
- Analytical mind-set and confident working with data to drive product decisions.
WHAT WE OFFER
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
We offer numerous challenges where your skills will be put to good use! We encourage innovation, independence and celebrate success where you will be part of multi-cultural and diverse company, with people from all over the world.