about 1 month ago
The Product Manager End-User is a critical role to drive product development for the Sports category (mainly Sportsbook). The role will be responsible for improving the end-user experience of the Sportsbook by identifying and delivering continuous improvements across user journeys, product features and user content.
A TASTER OF WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Generate, qualify and deliver improvements for the Sportsbook product from an end-user perspective (UX, Features, Content etc.) and for how the Sportsbook UI can be customized for different brands
- Preparing requirements/user stories for the development teams – Ensuring all product documentation is well prepared and kept up to date
- Manage the backlog for sportsbook-related work towards relevant development teams. Ensure development teams get the necessary product support to deliver on timelines
- Working with other Sportsbook Product Manager(s), Product owners, UX and other relevant stakeholders to ensure priorities are correctly established and followed, based the longer-term strategy for the product and the overall Sportsbook roadmap
- Representing the end-user perspective in cross-functional teams tasked with delivering initiatives for our sportsbook
- Roadmap and release planning for deliverables on our sportsbook (specifically end-user facing improvements), including dependency mapping and co-ordination with other teams
- Managing a team of Product Owners focused on improving the End-User experience of Sportsbook
- Ensuring that proper analytics and tracking mechanisms are in place to be to analyse customer behaviours and identify opportunities for further improvement through relevant and reliable data
- Communication with stakeholders and management on the progress of works, as well as preparing and disseminating release notes for each release
YOU'RE GOOD AT
- Sportsbook Product; you have experience working in the industry
- Working with teams in multiple locations
- Product and Project Management
- AHA, Jira and Confluence
- Techy conversations! You will be preparing detailed tasks and refining and planning development with tech teams
- Working in rapidly changing environment
- Driving teams to success, keeping yourself motivated and working with minimal supervision
WHAT WE OFFER
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
We offer numerous challenges where your skills will be put to good use! We encourage innovation, independence and celebrate success where you will be part of multi-cultural and diverse company, with people from all over the world.