22 days ago
Responsible for defining the release process and coordinating all of the activities required to bring the product to market. This involves bridging gaps between different functions within the company and aligning all of the teams involved — namely marketing, sales, and customer support.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Determines customers' needs by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Obtains product market share by working with General Sales Manager and Chief Marketing Officer to develop product sales strategies.
- Assesses product market data by calling on customers with field salespeople and evaluating sales call results.
- Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
- Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programmes; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with relevant departments.
- Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with marketing and sales.
- Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience in banking
- A proven track record of working with various stakeholders to coordinate, plan, execute, and track product releases from beginning to end – ideally banking/loans
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding project and time management skills
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to think outside the box and roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.