Credorax is a leading provider in the new emerging Fintech world. Guided by our vision, we create innovative, smart and simple payments and financial solutions, providing merchants and consumers all around the world with a unified omni-channel payment platform.
At Credorax we work as one to design, develop and launch new products and services. We are looking for a Project Manager to join our fast-growing team. This role is an entry-level position offering an opportunity to be mentored and develop skills as part of the Product Department.
- Overseeing the life cycle of multiple products, from their initial definition to their launch and maintenance.
- Analyzing and documenting requirements. Managing requirements at the project level to fulfill business needs.
- Work closely with various internal departments such as Finance, Operations, R&D, Sales etc. to deliver the best customer experience.
- Be a proactive player to identify necessarily improvements by measuring product performance.
- Be a part of an innovative environment and contribute to the business growth of the company.
- Responsibilities may require occasional travel.
- At least 1-2 years of proven experience in a Product management or a Business Analyst role.
- Proven experience in analyzing and defining requirements and building tech based solutions.
- Full English proficiency (verbal and written).
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment.
- Knowledge of the payment industry or e-commerce will be a plus.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, and communication (written and oral) skills.
- Curious, fast learner with attention to detail.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. The client, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at this company.