- Identifying solutions suited for the local market, other markets or in conjunction with external suppliers
- Driving product development by understanding market needs, defining product requirements and building business cases.
- Proactively identifying opportunities to improve product revenue performance and service experience.
- Liaising with key stakeholders to create a product plan that identifies the product scope, objectives, strategy, customer experience, growth plan and roadmap for new products
- Assisting team with dashboard and report generation, measure performance metrics and deliver ad hoc reports
- Developing excellent technical understanding of the services and products brought to market
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent) in Mathematics, IT, Computer Science, Business or any other related field.
- Prior experience in a marketing or product development role will be considered an asset
- Optimistic, analytical, observant and insightful
- Strong communications skills, comfortable interfacing with different audiences of varied levels of seniority
- Strong understanding of customer experience
- Proactive individual, successful leading cross functional teams and other stakeholders to deliver on the goals set
- Self-motivated, highly driven and goal-oriented individual
- Able to work under pressure in a fast changing environment