Product Billing Analyst
|Job Title:||Product Billing Analyst|
|Job Published:||June 11, 2018 12:19|
- Develop, provide technical advice and implement tariffs & promotions in a timely manner as required by the Business.
- Adequately test products before setting them up in live environments to achieve the desired customer service experience
- Plan, Execute and Monitor Billing Run processes
- Manage& liaise with various third party suppliers for delivery of products & services.
- End user support through ticketing systems, internal / external teams both from IT and/or cross functional teams.
- The ability to handle simultaneous projects as may be required
- Help and behave adequately as a Team player
- Propose new better ways of working for improving the system/existing processes as required.
- Log all applicable changes and produces high quality reporting, including analysis of problems as may be required
- Manage communication with supplier for any escalation of issues required
Technical / Professional Expertise:
- I.T. related professional University degree or equivalent professional experience in Telecommunication Billing Systems.
- SQL knowledge in building relevant queries for reporting and troubleshooting
- Ability to plan, work accurately whilst maintaining a certain degree of flexibility in order to deliver on Market requirements
- Ability to manage internal & external conflicts
- Ability to deliver in a dynamic environment
- Key eye for detail and ability to analyse data in order to provide the best solution to the business
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. The client, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact email@example.com, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at this company.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's