Private Equity & Real Estate Junior Accountant
|Job Title:||Private Equity & Real Estate Junior Accountant|
|Job Published:||September 03, 2019 15:15|
Our Corporate Services Centre of Excellence team within Alter Domus Malta has grown over the years to have a diversified portfolio of international Private Equity and Real Estate Clients. You will be part a multi-cultural team that wants its employees to succeed personally and professionally.
As a Junior Accountant, you will work within our Centre of Excellence Corporate Services Team responsible for a portfolio of International Private Equity and Real Estate clients and deliverables that include:
- Working as part of a team on the accounting, administration and financial reporting for a dedicated portfolio of international clients;
- Establishing a strong relationship with clients and stakeholders, responding to requests and providing exceptional service;
- Preparing compliant annual financial statements and liaising with auditors where applicable;
- Preparing tax returns and regulatory reports
- You are currently starting or in the process of acquiring an Accounting qualification such as ACCA or possess an Advanced Diploma in Accounting;
- You have at least one year’s experience working in the accountancy field;
- You have very good knowledge of Excel and Word;
- You have previous experience working on financial statements;
- You are happy to work as part of an international team in a fast paced environment;
- You are ready to travel when needed;
- A team player, eager to learn and with a positive ‘can do’ attitude.