22 days ago
Malta Financial Services Authority
Within this role you will be responsible for leading outward PR strategies and content plans that promote the Authority’s key initiatives and services, build its brand image and uphold its reputation.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Developing, implementing and integrating strategic communications plans that strengthen the Authority’s brand identity in the market;
- Playing an active part in corporate campaigns execution in conjunction with the team, in order to enable the cultivation and enhancement of strong and meaningful relationships with the target audience, external partners, and key media outlets;
- Planning, creating and overseeing the creation of the Authority’s content, including but not limited to the Authority's newsletter, blogs, social media, social influencers, annual reports, press replies and other collateral;
- Ensuring that all content published by the Authority, both in print and online, is edited to conform to the business’s overall values and messages;
- Prioritising media opportunities, coordinating as necessary with appropriate persons in the Authority and preparing speeches, talking points, and other external media relations materials;
- Undertaking any other duties that may arise depending on the exigencies of the Communications Function and the Authority.
To qualify for this job you’ll need to have academic qualification in a relevant area of study at National Qualification Framework Level 6 or better, ideally in Communications, or in any PR related background. If your qualifications are not Maltese, please make sure that they are certified by the Malta Qualifications Recognition Information Centre (MQRIC) or a widely recognised professional qualification at a comparable level.
You will also need to have at least three (3) years' experience in a relevant area.
If you do not have the necessary academic or professional qualifications but have at least seven (7) years of relevant experience, we would still be interested in speaking with you.
The following skill set is a must for this position:
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) in English and Maltese
- The ability to multi-task and work on own initiative;
- The ability to work in a team.