23 days ago
We are now looking for a Paid Search Specialist to join our PPC team at Betsson Group at our Malta office. The role will play an important part in our global multibrand strategies and processes. You will be responsible for the development, management, and optimisation of PPC campaigns for multiple brands across the European market, generating high-quality paid traffic to our brands, all in line with business objectives and budget.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
The Paid Search Specialist will have the opportunity to join one of the most exciting and dynamic teams at Betsson and will work closely with other key marketing departments (such as SEO, Affiliates, Programmatic and CRM) as well as content and product teams. You will form part of a diverse team of many nationalities and different backgrounds that is surely going to challenge you and provide you with great shared learning experiences. We have a massive focus on knowledge sharing and personal growth, always striving to push the boundaries and getting better results. If you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, who also likes to have FUN, you’ll fit right in.
YOU’RE GOOD AT:
- Taking ownership of accounts – setting up, managing and improving PPC campaigns across multiple markets and brands.
- Communication and collaboration with regional brand marketing teams and commercial managers to deliver consistent brand message and positive ROI.
- Testing mentality – from ad copies, to bid models, landing pages and user journeys.
- Ability to come up with innovative ideas on how to improve campaign performance, user experience or our internal processes to make them more effective.
- Understanding and analysing data, generating insights with your observations, identifying opportunities for growth and taking data-driven decisions to improve our KPIs.
- Ensuring that the technical infrastructure is in place to provide optimal tracking and reporting.
- Providing quarterly and yearly forecasts and support the Global Paid Search Manager in setting targets.
- Creating and presenting regular monthly and quarterly performance reports for key internal stakeholders throughout the company.
- Problem solving and creative thinking.
- iGaming experience (2+ years).
- Black hat PPC experience.
- YouTube advertising.
- Experience with scripts and automation.
- Google AdWords certification.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Fun personality and team player.