|Job Title:||PPC Executive|
|Contact Name:||Apply Here|
|Job Published:||August 14, 2017 08:46|
We’re a caring, sharing, and rewarding kind of casino!
Our aim is to be the world’s number one casino, and we won’t settle for anything less. We work hard and we play even harder.
We are looking for a Pay per Click Executive who manages the company’s PPC campaigns ensuring high efficacy at bringing in revenue.
- Set up and management of pay per click campaigns for casino brands
- Analysis of keyword search volumes to identify strong keywords for campaigns
- Keyword research to establish best CPC keywords
- Monitoring and reporting on competitors
- Analysing return on investment of all PPC campaigns
- Maximising return on investment for allocated pay per click budget
- A/b testing to establish the best conversion and quality scores
- Budget management including bids, caps and ROI analysis
- Using analytics for traffic and player value insight and further target optimum demographics
- Creating reports on campaign success and reporting these to senior management and stakeholders
- Testing copy and landing pages
- Collaborating with brand/design to produce and identify best performing creative for campaigns
- Collaborating with campaign teams to participate in and leverage 360 campaigns
- Collaborating with alternative acquisition channels to deliver cohesive CX
- Understanding customer value and utilising strategies to drive quality traffic to the company websites
- Continuously optimising and maximising return on investment
- Passion for SEM
- Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieving goals
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
- Think creatively, initiate projects, identify and resolve problems
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- Excellent command of English
- Online casino PPC and SEM experience in UK market advantageous
- Setting up SEM/PPC campaigns from scratch
- DS3 or similar platform experience
- Proficient in using MS office
- Google Adwords/Bing qualification advantageous
- Web/Google analytics knowledge and experience
We believe this process works both ways, so what can we do for you? We’re a motivated team aiming to become one of the best casino teams in the business, and our company is one of the fastest growing companies in the industry. We’ve come a long way in a short time and we want only the best candidates on board to join us as we keep reaching new heights!
We’ve just moved into brand new, central offices, with fantastic facilities for your daily use. After all, if you’re going to be spending your days with us, we think you should enjoy it! Our event team organises great parties, team building events and excursions- we’ll also treat you to our scrumptious office breakfasts, and maybe even a drink or two after work.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's