Castille Labs, a multinational team of IT specialists, is looking for developers to join their PowerBuilder Team who want to succeed in a Public Sector. We are looking for engineers who will have to ensure the delivery of quality software solutions via development, testing or support activities.
- Requirements Analysis (includes also reviews of the current source code)
- Software Development
- Testing / Quality Assurance
- Compilation of any technical documentation required throughout the Software Development Lifecycle
- Assist in Incident Resolution (for example bug fixes, data patches)
Resources must possess skills and have at least three (3) years’ working experience in software development using at least three (3) of the following technologies:
- Microsoft .NET (ASP.NET/MVC5/Web API 2.0)
- HTML 5, CSS3, JQuery and Bootstrap
- ANSI SQL
- PowerBuilder 12.5
Additionally, these resources are required to develop skills in developing using the fourth technology (unless such skills and experience have already been acquired) to support several applications, within three (3) months from the beginning of their engagement.
Resources shall also possess good communication skills with good command of the English language, both written and spoken.