14 days ago
An international investment firm acquiring significant ownership positions in European public companies where long-term value can be enhanced through active ownership is looking for a Portfolio Analyst professional to join the Family Office team.
- Assist in monitoring the Investments for the family offices
- Conduct Investment Analysis on potential opportunities received from third parties (Investment Banks, Brokers etc)
- Track Economic Trends.
- Working with Private Equities, ETF’s, Equities and primarily Fixed Income.
- Upkeep of all KYC requirements with counterparties
- Data inputting and updating portfolio management system.
- A Professional Degree in Finance.
- CFA certificate would be considered an asset.
- Previous experience in this field.
- Strong mathematical, decision-making and communication skills.
- Ability to work with little supervision.
- Maintain knowledge of markets and economic trends.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills.
- Knowledge in preparing portfolio analysis reports will be considered an asset.