A leading bank is looking for a Portfolio Associate (Intern) to join their Business Banking area of Commercial Banking.
Main responsibilities of the role:
- Prepare in line with established standards Risk Support Statements for customers within the business banking portfolio management area
- Analyse Account Activity Reports and Audited Accounts to see whether these are in line with our customer due diligence profiles
- Support the Business Banking Portfolio Managed Manager on ad hoc tasks
- Deliver a quality service to internal & / or external customers and maintain a high level of risk assessment, management and control
Skills & Qualifications
- Possess drive, flexibility and resilience and an ability to work to deadlines;
- Excellent verbal & written communication and developed interpersonal skills;
- Strong planning and organisation skills with excellent time management;
- Excellent team player
- Ability to interpret financial statements
- A Level standard in Accounts or ideally currently completing an Accountancy qualification or similar.
The chosen candidate would need to work a minimum of 2 days (5 hours each)