25 days ago
A leading bank is currently looking for a Portfolio Associate to join their team.
Main responsibilities of the role:
- Prepare in line with established standards Risk Support Statements for customers within the business banking portfolio management area
- Analyse Account Activity Reports and Audited Accounts to see whether these are in line with our customer due diligence profiles
- Support the Business Banking Portfolio Managed Manager on ad hoc tasks
- Deliver a quality service to internal & / or external customers and maintain a high level of risk assessment, management and control
Essential Skills / Knowledge / Qualifications
- Possess drive, flexibility and resilience and an ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent verbal & written communication and developed interpersonal skills
- Strong planning and organisation skills with excellent time management
- Excellent team player
- Ability to interpret financial statements
- A Level standard in Accounts or ideally currently completing an ACCA qualification or similar.