20 days ago
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
You will definitely be busy! Here is a taste of what you will be involved with:
- Acting as the main expert point of contact for Poker Marketing and Promotions both internally and externally. When there is an issue or a question to be answered, you will be a subject matter expert that people can go to for help. You need to ensure that our Poker Product is competitive in our key markets.
- Implement and leverage the available network promotions, utilising all tools available to maximise and optimize customer loyalty and revenues.
- Manage bonus costs across the poker vertical to ensure optimal ROI within budget.
- Develop and lead on CRM campaigns and promotions that fit to our Regional strategies. These would focus on acquiring, retaining, converting and reactivating our Group poker players, and ultimately drive revenue growth across the entire Group.
- Develop a cross-sell strategy, to upsell poker players to other gaming verticals and vice versa. Sell this strategy internally to our Commercial Teams and get their buy in and approval.
- Continuously inform the customer of marketing activity and ensure buy-in and sign-off from stakeholders.
- Work closely with our Poker Network providers to assist, identify and follow up with any Poker Marketing related queries or issues that may arise.
- Regular monitoring of user journeys, identifying any issues or bugs, and escalating and following up until resolved.
- Providing regular KPI reporting to the wider business for performance reviews and to identify opportunities and areas for improvement, with a constant optimisation and strategic approach.
- Keep up to date of all regulatory market requirements to ensure that we always remain compliant.
YOU'LL NEED TO HAVE
- A passion for poker and a strong understanding of all versions and variants of poker games
- Commercial acumen and a proven track record of managing and growing a poker product
- Highly results driven attitude with a strong analytical mindset and an understanding of how to drive poker KPI’s and revenue growth
- Ability to work on own initiative, with a pro-active approach
WHAT WE OFFER
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
We offer numerous challenges where your skills will be put to good use! We encourage innovation, independence and celebrate success where you will be part of multi-cultural and diverse company, with people from all over the world.