PMO is required to join an established firm in Financial services to lead members of the team in the overall coordination, management, implementation and control of the project portfolio.
- Leading the overall implementation and delivery of projects
- Overall coordination of a project management team and the relevant decentralised project owners for managing, reporting and prioritizing a portfolio of projects ranging from large complex initiatives, to small tactical initiatives.
- Keeping track record of the projects in progress and handling project steps and ensuring that they are completed on time
- Leading all internal working groups and managing resource allocation, and planning and scheduling the project timeline.
- Solid academic background in mathematics and/or project management
- Minimum of 5 working years of experience in Project Management
- Excellent communication skills in English both verbally and writing