PM Center Project Coordinator
|Job Title:||PM Center Project Coordinator|
|Job Published:||July 26, 2018 14:20|
About the role
- Responsible for delivering the agreed outcomes required from the project
- Define and manage customer expectations
- Avoid delay due to unplanned scope changes meeting the project schedule
- Verification of the scope and defining Customer acceptance criteria ( testing, execution, project closure, handover to operations)
- On time delivery
- Prioritize orders and ensure this priority is respected whilst estimating delivery times for all activities.
- Prepare the delivery schedule and control performance to meet the agreed schedule.
- Application and measurement of quality to customer delivery lead time.
- Project coordinator is responsible for internal/external communications and management reporting.
- Provide visibility into the status and progress of project activities
- Establish proactive communication with the customer when applicable
- Proactive communication with internal stakeholders, beginning with project kick off through delivery and up to project closure.
- Act as the SPOC for project escalation management providing ownership to resolution during the transition phase
- Manage and minimize project risks in delivering the services
- Create and maintain the project risk register, ensuring distribution to stakeholders and customer
- Establish with the customer planning timeline:
- Product implementation & coordination
- Capture customer feedback
- Degree/Equivalent in telecommunication or IT field.
- Proven knowledge of Project Management principles.
- PMP / synergy certifications are a definite advantage.
- Strong Customer and quality focus is mandatory.
- Advanced knowledge of telecommunication networks, WAN, Business VPN / BE and Open Video Presence and VOICE / VOIP .
- Cisco certifications (CCNA) is a definite advantage.
- Excellent communication skills ( Fluency in French required)
- Performance Bonus paid twice a year based on the performance management system
- Medical Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Medical Check-Up upon joining the Company
- 13th Month Bonus as per legislation
- Bus Allowance
- Meal Allowance
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. Orange, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at Orange.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's