PHP Software Developer
|Job Title:||PHP Software Developer|
|Contact Name:||Deeya Bheeroo-Hulloowan|
|Job Published:||April 05, 2019 06:03|
An international group specialized in high luxury travel and hotels is looking to hire a PHP Software Developer.
They are looking for a PHP Developer who is dedicated to the craft, writes code that they are proud of and can hit the ground running.
You will be a part of a full-stack creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
- Produce detailed specifications
- Interact with our stakeholders and product manager
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Write “clean”, well-designed code to blend in with the rest of the team.
- 5+ years of experience with PHP and a popular framework (Symfony, Zend Framework)
- Excellent knowledge of OOP principles, strong MVC structure knowledge
- Strong MySQL knowledge (table design, complex query creation, best practices)
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
- Experience in working with Git and SVN
- Experience in working with a CMS (WordPress, Contentful, etc)
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, eBay etc)
- A good understanding of React is highly appreciated
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
Would be a plus:
- Experience with Docker, Vagrant
- Experience with NoSql databases (e.g.: MongoDB)
- Experience working in Unix/Linux environments
Interested candidates are invited to apply directly online on the Castille Website or contact Deeya for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's