€40,000 to €50,000
23 days ago
A large company who offers expert administrative assistance ensuring prompt and cost-effective services to its clients. Their specialist Support team are dedicated to managing and supporting online applications guaranteeing the success of application formalities.
- Developing and maintain Symfony web applications in an agile environment
- Thorough testing and retesting of own work and assisting others to debug issues
- Communicating and liaising with other team members to efficiently produce high quality work
- Managing maintainable, clear and scalable code and configuration optimisation with Symfony2 and related libraries (doctrine 2, TWIG ...) in LAMP environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science, IT, Software Engineering or other relevant subjects
- Certification in PHP web development, graphics and software programming
- At least 3 years working experience in PHP, and 2 year’s experience in Symfony 2/3
- Excellent (object-oriented) programming and project management skills
- Cross browser and cross device standards complaint HTML5 / CSS3
- Good understanding of AJAX
- Knowledge of MySQL v5
- Comfortable working with design patterns and OOP Principe’s in general
- Familiar with source control principles and comfortable with GIT
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- An attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications, experience and personal attributes
- The opportunity to work within a Multi-cultural team, in a fast growing International company, where expertise and professional dedication are rewarded with career development within the company.