30000 - 40000
21 days ago
A large Gaming company is looking for talented individuals with skills in PHP Development.
You will be responsible for the server-side scripting, integration of front-end code into functional applications and the ingestion and creation of web services.
- Ability to function as part of a team in agile sprints.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers.
- Integration of back-end technologies such as third-party APIs and services.
- Integration of content management systems.
- Building of efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules.
- Managing cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications.
- Troubleshooting, testing and maintenance the core product software and databases.
- Production of well documented back-end code.
- Production of PHP code implementing the frameworks defined in the department.
- Maintenance of an obscene amount of organization on an on-going basis.
- Adherence to the department naming conventions and work folder structures.
- Ability to function as part of a team in agile sprints using code distribution and versioning tools (GitLab).
- Co-ordination with other team members as well as project managers.
- Maintenance of organized file naming conventions and working directory structures.
- Maintenance of a streamlined workflow including maintenance of project related ticketing.
- Following of emerging technologies.
- Problem solving with elegant solutions.
- Strong, object-oriented, PSR compliant PHP 7.0+
- Min. 3 years full time development
- MVC design patterns
- ORM systems, preferably Eloquent
- PHP Frameworks, preferably Laravel
- PHP Unit
- Agile Development
Attractive salary and other benefits are being offered to selected individuals