Personal Assistant to the CEO
|Job Title:||Personal Assistant to the CEO|
|Salary:||Attractive salary package|
|Contact Name:||Tijana Tufek|
|Job Published:||December 09, 2019 09:08|
A well established financial organisation is seeking to employ an experienced Personal Assistant to support the work of the Office of the CEO.
Job duties include:
- Manage the CEO’s calendar and ensure the smooth running of meetings and activities in which the CEO is present.
- Manage communication to/from CEO Office; distribute information in a timely manner.
- To prepare papers and report before and after meetings.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilising filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
- Follow up on action points and deliverables as instructed by CEO.
- Organises events in which the CEO is taking part.
Skills and Qualifications required:
- High level of written and spoken English; Maltese will be considered a strong asset
- Good coordination and time management skills
- Degree Level Education will be considered a strong asset
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar position