Personal Assistant (Chief’s Office) within Strategy, Policy & Innovation
|Job Title:||Personal Assistant (Chief’s Office) within Strategy, Policy & Innovation|
|Job Published:||April 09, 2019 14:23|
About Strategy, Policy & Innovation
The Strategy, Policy and Innovation Directorate is tasked with providing the MFSA with thorough advice and analysis on current and prospective strategies and policies, along with the promotion of fintech and innovation within the domestic financial services sector.
The selected candidate will be expected to apply his/her working experience to the various day to day duties as directed by the Chief Officer of Strategy, Policy & Innovation.
Within this scope, the duties to be undertaken may include any of the following in accordance with the exigencies of the Authority:
- To be the first contact point to greet guests and delegations upon arrival at the Authority’s premises;
- To prepare and draft correspondence;
- To prepare papers as guided by the Chief Officer for respective meetings;
- Taking minutes during meetings;
- Make the necessary travel arrangements as guided by the Chief Officer;
- To coordinate the Office’s incoming mail and distribute it to the respective functions under the Directorate accordingly;
- To maintain calendar events and meetings pertaining to the Chief Officer;
- To communicate with internal staff and external entities;
- To handle any other duties as may be assigned by the Chief Officer and as dependent on the exigencies of Directorate.
- We are looking for candidates capable of working under pressure, prioritising tasks and working on own initiative. Previous experience in a similar role will be considered favourably. You will have excellent communication and client-facing skills. Fluidity in spoken Maltese and English is a must. You are also methodical, organised with an eye for detail.
- The role calls for an academic qualification in a relevant field of study at National Qualification Framework Level 5 or better, duly certified by the Malta Qualifications Recognition Information Centre (MQRIC) or a widely recognised professional qualification at a comparable level.
- You will also possess a minimum of three (3) years working in a similar role. Candidates with longer working experience relevant to the role will be preferred.
- If you do not have the necessary academic or professional qualifications but you have at least seven (7) years of relevant experience in a similar role, we would still be interested in speaking with you.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. MFSA, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at MFSA.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Analyst (Finpro) within Conduct Supervision
Analyst (Policy) within Banking Supervision Unit
Senior Analyst (Finpro) within Conduct Supervision
Analyst (Investment Firms) within Conduct Supervision
Analyst (Trusts and CSPs) within Authorisation Unit